Bunnies and Blossom Banners for Kids Blog Hop~March 24 and 25
Today and tomorrow (March 24-25), 30+fantastic paper crafters have come together to create Spring-themed banners.They will then donate these banners to Ellen (CardMonkey), who works asAdmissions Coordinator at Pediatric Specialty Care (PSC), www.pediatricspecialty.com.
1. Ellen ♥ CardMonkey - http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com/
2. Ashley - http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com/
3. Jearise - http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com/
4. Rachelle - http://creationsbyrachelle.blogspot.com/
5. Edwina Brown- http://edwinascreations.blogspot.com/
6. Theresa ~ www.thescrapbookingqueen.com/
7. Nancie ~ http://alittlepieceofmebynancie.blogspot.com/
8. Janet S - http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com
10. Jenny - http://crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com/
11. Jenny D - www.yogimemories.blogspot.com/
12. Sandra http://365daysofcricut.blogspot.com/
13. Jeannie - http://polkacabana.wordpress.com/
14. Lucy - http://love2createitall.blogspot.com/
15. Shelly Lynn - http://kccroppers.blogspot.com/
16. Beth McGee - http://motherandaughterdesigns.blogspot.com/
PSC is a long-term care facility for specialneeds children who are medically-fragile and/or technologically-dependent. The babies, children and youths at PSC range in age from birth to 21, and are admitted from all over the country.
Some are infants, born prematurely and before their lungs have had a chance to mature. Others have serious birth defects,illnesses or injuries from accidents that cause them to need tender loving care in a home-like environment -- many for their lifetimes.
Our banners are meant to cheer the young patients, their families, and the staff at PSC. Here is the banner that I made and will be sending to Ellen to decorate a child's room:
Now for my Day 1 banner:
I created today's banner using a SVG pattern called Tulips from Designs on Cloud 9, which can be found here.
We DO have a tasty bit of blog candy to thank you for visiting us today! What's the prize??!
How about a beautiful handmade (courtesy of our Blog Hop Hostess, CardMonkey!) Cricut Cozy Covers?! Each one is individually styled in your pick of colors and embroidered words! These are RARE because CardMonkey does not make them for sale and she usually sticks to paper, not sewing!!
photo: Courtesy of Lori Apgar, winner of this CardMonkey Cricut Cozy Cover
To qualify, there are two steps: 1. Comment on as many Bunny & Blossoms Blog Hop blogs as you wish -- the more blogs on which you comment, the more chances you have to win. There will only be one winner, picked at random by Random.Org.
2. Follow and comment on the CardMonkey blog ... Leave a comment on our Hop Hostess's site (http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com) and let her know if your name is picked, what 2 accent colors you'd like on your Cricut Cozy Cover, andw hat text you'd like embroidered (up to 3 lines). You MUST be a follower of the CardMonkey blog to win and you MUST leave a way for her to contact you if your name is picked.
So now .... onto your next stop on the Bunnies and Blossoms Banner Hop:
Thank you for stopping by!
Please stop back tomorrow when there will be about 20 more crafters showing their banners!