Hi and welcome to the Valentine's Décor and Gifts Blog Hop.
If you happened here by chance you are in luck! There will be 18 stops full of great ideas, so grab a beverage and head over to the hostess' blog. Staci's blog is at http://preciousmem.blogspot.com/. The sponsor for this hop is Designs on Cloud 9 at http://designsoncloud9.com/ and she has offered us a $20 gift voucher for the GRAND prize. Head over to her Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Designs-on-Cloud-9/189551027737837 and show her some love. One lucky person who comments on this hop will be the winner of this generous prize. (One person from each stop will be chosen at random and we will then hold a random draw with those 20 people and one lucky person will win the grand prize).
If you are coming from Amanda's Blog then you are in the right place.
Here is our complete lineup:
1. Staci: http://preciousmem.blogspot.com
2. Ashley Glamourous:http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
3. Lisa Peters: http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
4. Audrey Dickinson: http://scrappyemt.blogspot.com
5. Anita Meadows Cannon:~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
6. Lucy Kelleher: http://love2createitall.blogspot.com
7. Michele Eickholt: http://chelescrafts.blogspot.com/
8. Sylvia Solorio: http://bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com
9. Darla Haverstock: http://stampingunderdoctorsorders.blogspot.com/
10. Kimberly Pate: http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
11. Liz Mullen: http://scrapiliciouslife.blogspot.com
12. Lisa Marie Lam:http://craftylam.blogspot.com
13. Janet Nagai: http://createatdreamscrapbooks.blogspot.com
14. Dena Jones: http://missdjones.blogspot.com/
15. Daisy Collins: http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com
16. Amanda Youlkis: http://a-prata-design.blogspot.com/
17. Nancie Brungard: http://alittlepieceofmebynancie.blogspot.com/
18.Tricia Colon : http://www.mycrazybubble.blogspot.com/
Ok so I've decided to make 2 projects for this hop the first will be here for days 1 and 2, so make sure and check for a new project on day 3 for a new project.
My day 3 and 4 project is a altered wooden heart purse,to create a home accent. I used another pattern from the Cupid Cuties file from our sponsor Designs on Cloud 9. I picked up a little glittery heart spray...and added a couple Heart Doilies from Designs on Cloud 9. Both pattern sets can be found here
Now I will also be given away some blog candy....One lucky winner will have their choice of either the frame pictured or Day 3-4 Project, the choice will be yours...
Here's how you can win!
1. Become a follower of my blog
2. Leave a comment for this project and come back on Day 3, and leave another comment.
(you must leave a comment for both projects to qualify)
Now onto the last stop on the hop: Tricia
For more of my artwork or to just say Hi, come like my Facebook fanpage:
I hope you have enjoy the Valentine's Decor and Gifts Hop,
and have picked up some wonderful ideas.